Saturday, November 14, 2015

Week 12 - 2D3D: Environment Art

Something I am REALLY excited for!! I believe I have decided I want to be an environment artist!! Loving environments are new for me, but the more I look at them, the more I want to learn how to make environments and plants look beautiful and fitting for what they need to look like!

For our next assignment in 2D3D, our group signed up to do a few assets for an island inhabited by Starfish men (or drunk Patricks).

Since I want to do environment art, I signed up for what I thought would be great core basics for any beginning environment artist: grass, ferns and a banana tree! :)

I can't wait to play with planes for foliage and learning transparency for leaves and grass.

We had to create proxy art, so here is a screenshot of my proxy art for the grass, fern and banana tree.


1 comment: