Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week 4: ZBrush - Insert Mesh

While the concept of this tool is easy and super useful to understand, I had major problems with this assignment that I am chalking up to file size.


------------------------------------------------

For this week, I had to think about my assignment and better align it to what I can use for my capstone projects.

So for this week, I created 16 different layouts according to four different themes.

These themes in order above are: Maze, Shape, Symbol and lastly Windmill .

Following the example of our first week's assignment, I began this week by creating one of each city idea and landscape. Continuing from there, I began to iterate ultimately come up with 16 total different designs.

I sculpted four different landscapes, one for each grouping of buildings.

For the assignment this week, I sculpt a tree and made that a new insert brush.

1 comment:

  1. Feels like we could go a bit higher with some of the buildings. Can't wait to see the final paint overs of your designs.

    ReplyDelete