Monday, October 5, 2015

Animation: Beginning Walk Cycle

In animation class we were tasked with creating our very first walk cycle! (Well, first walk cycle ever for me.) This was just moving the arms and the legs, no details of the head or limbs yet.

I do not have too much to say about this, other than the feet clipped and I didn't pay too much attention to the arms.


Learn and Grow:
1. Make sure the feet do not intersect the floor.
This is my first time ever working with animation. Granted, we had the bouncing ball assignment, and I don't plan on posting those, but this is my first true walk cycle. I had a little difficultly grabbing and controlling the feet and where they landed. We use a rig from another student from a class before mine, and it was hard to control at points.

No comments:

Post a Comment